Rotisserie restored, authentic “X77” code RPO-Z/28 produced at the Norwood, Ohio plant in December of 1969.
NCRS Shipping Data Report included.
Superior quality throughout.
- Correct and fully rebuilt 302 engine (Block #3932386)
- Rare GM cross-ram with dual 4295 Holley carburetors
- Special fiberglass cowl hood designed for cross-ram cars only
- M21 4 speed transmission (Case #3925660)
- “BV” code 12 bolt 4.10 positraction rear axle
- Factory smog system
- Chambered dual exhaust
- Power front disc brakes
- Correct “Hurst” shifter
- Radio delete with block-off plate
- Non-console and gauge car
- All new black standard interior
- Show quality chrome, glass and trim
- Z21 exterior “Style Trim” package
- D80 front and rear spoilers
- 15” x 7” rallys with E70 Firestones
- Outstanding, rock-solid body with excellent fit
- Rare, factory Code 40 “Butternut Yellow” with black stripes
- Highly detailed throughout and show ready!